How do your finance and procurement operations compare to others?
- Posted by: David Watters
- Category: Best Practices, Procure To Pay
At Valtatech we want to use our expertise in over 70 source to pay automaton and transformation projects to help business leaders to drive measurable value from their finance and procurement operations.
To support business leaders we have created a free online assessment of an organisations finance and procurement operations. The free online assessment asks questions about three main areas of your operations:
- Procurement Operations – how you source goods and work with suppliers.
- Procure to Pay Operations – how you buy and pay for goods and services.
- Data Driven Insights – how you utilise spend, accounts payable and supplier data to improve your business and operational efficiency
Your results are calculated instantly and emailed to you, the comprehensive 13 page report provides:
- Your overall rating
- How you compare against other organisations across the 3 main areas
- How you compare against other organisations in your industry
- A full breakdown of your responses and rating
- An insight into the business resiliency risk that you are carrying as an organisation
- Detailed cost saving opportunities through reducing your invoice processing costs
- Detailed cost saving opportunities through greater control and insights across your spend
- Recommended next steps.
Our 13 page report is personalised based on your responses and provides a range of visual, graphical and text based information to help explain your results and what they mean for your business.
Feedback on the assessment from our community
Valtatech – a trusted partner
We are source to pay transformation experts with over 30 years of experience across the team and have been trusted partners of a number of leading organisations to deliver accounts payable automation and source pay transformations across APAC.