- PARTNERSHIP WILL BRING ROBOSHORE, DIGITAL WORKFORCE’S NEXT-GENERATION MANAGED RPA SERVICE TO THE REGION
- WITH VALTATECH PROVIDING SALES, IMPLEMENTATION, MAINTENANCE SUPPORT, ALONGSIDE ACCELERATION AND TRAINING PROGRAMS
MELBOURNE, 23 November, 2020 – Financial process automation experts, Valta Technology Group (Valtatech), have been selected as Digital Workforce’s channel and implementation partner for the APAC region. The partnership will see Valtatech bring ROBOSHORE, Digital Workforce’s next-generation managed robotic process automation (RPA) solution, to the region; while providing essential channel, sales, implementation and maintenance support:
- Valtatech Robotic Process Automation, powered by ROBOSHORE, is a next-generation managed RPA service, delivering rapid, low-fuss access to digital workers. Delivered from Microsoft Azure, Valtatech’s new service is the fastest and the most flexible way to utilise Digital Workforce’s RPA technology and digital workers. Providing the methodology and best practices for intelligent automation. With certified consultants, Valtatech will help with process definition, automation, testing, deployment, and production.
- Valtatech’s Run Management Service is a new innovative way for existing users of any RPA solution to monitor and maintain their RPA programs, to ensure that their automated and business-critical processes are monitored, secured, and run smoothly, 24-7. Importantly, Valtatech’s Run Management Service can handle incidents caused externally due to system or network errors and updates. Ensuring maximised uptime of Blue Prism and UiPath automated processes.
Valtatech is also launching new acceleration and training programs to help APAC businesses to take advantage of the world’s leading pure-play intelligent automation services.
- Valtatech’s RPA Acceleration Program lays the groundwork for a successful intelligent automation project. Suitable for organizations just starting their intelligent automation journey, or stuck in poor performance mode, the program will help users to establish and implement the required governance models, and build the necessary competencies and capabilities to run industrialised intelligent automation on a day-to-day basis, in-house, with a partner, or as a hybrid solution.
- Valtatech’s new RPA Academy for the Asia Pacific region has been designed to help our customers to gain the necessary in-house skills to not only implement, maintain or run their own RPA solution, but also understand the most common causes of delays and negative experiences, and learn how to avoid them. We strongly recommend the course for anyone who is responsible for – or simply interested in – finding suitable automation targets in their team or business unit, running automation projects in their organization or documenting identified business processes thoroughly to meet the demands of the RPA team.
Jussi Karjalainen, Founder and Managing Partner of Valtatech, says: “Our partnership with Digital Workforce will ensure APAC businesses have access to and can leverage the right processes, skills and technology to transform their finance and procurement functions. Implementing RPA can be costly and time consuming, so it is important to get it right, so Valtatech is offering a range of solutions, from implementation and a managed service, to training and support – providing all businesses with a solid foundation to start their RPA journey.
“Our partnership also provides APAC businesses, who have already implemented RPA programs, with a solution to help them to grow their RPA program and reap additional time and cost-saving benefits. Many organisations are spending too much time fixing existing, broken bots, rather than expanding their program. With our Run Management service, businesses can free up those internal RPA resources, enabling them to focus on more strategically important activities.”
Karri Lehtonen, Head of Business Development of Digital Workforce, says: “We’re extremely happy about our partnership with Valtatech. Valtatech’s extensive expertise in financial process automation combined with our industry leading suite of intelligent automation services help to support our joint APAC customers’ digital transformation efforts through the entire intelligent automation life-cycle. We strongly believe that bringing the leading cloud-based RPA solutions into the APAC market together with Valtatech will further solidify Digital Workforce’s position as the world’s leading independent RPA solutions provider.”
About Valta Technology Group
Valta Technology Group is a Source to Pay advisory and Managed Services provider specialising in implementing and building value cases for its customer to achieve world class intelligent Process automation, source-to-pay and procure-to-pay processes. With offices in Melbourne, Australia and Manila, Philippines, Valtatech offers leading managed technology solutions, best practice advisory services assisting organisation across Asia Pacific to automate their finance and procurement functions.
Find out more about Valtatech or start your free, self-assessment here.
About Digital Workforce
Digital Workforce automates and maintains your business processes freeing up the time of your employees for more purposeful work. Digital Workforce is a trusted advisor and a globally leading independent provider of services in intelligent automation on an industrial scale. Today, over 150 large global customers use Digital Workforce’s services to transform their businesses with intelligent automation. Founded in 2015, Digital Workforce employs currently over 240 IA specialists in the US, the UK, Poland, Germany, Finland, Sweden, Norway, and Denmark. www.digitalworkforce.com