Procure to Pay Assessment – How do Your Finance and Procurement Operations Compare to Others?
February 06, 2023
Benchmark Your Finance and Procurement Operations with our Procure to Pay Assessment
At Valtatech we want to use our expertise in over 70 source to pay automation and transformation projects to help business leaders to drive measurable value from their finance and procurement operations. The first step of any transformation is being able to benchmark finance and procurement operations to see how they compare to others.
To support business leaders we have created a free online procure to pay assessment of an organisations finance and procurement operations. The free online assessment asks questions about three main areas of your operations:
- Procurement Operations – how you source goods and work with suppliers.
- Procure to Pay Operations – how you buy and pay for goods and services.
- Data Driven Insights – how you utilise spend, accounts payable and supplier data to improve your business and operational efficiency
Your results are calculated instantly and a detailed and personalised report is emailed to you, the comprehensive 13 page report provides:
- Your overall rating
- How you compare against other organisations across the 3 main areas
- How you compare against other organisations in your industry
- A full breakdown of your responses and rating
- An insight into the business resiliency risk that you are carrying as an organisation
- Detailed cost saving opportunities through reducing your invoice processing costs
- Detailed cost saving opportunities through greater control and insights across your spend
- Recommended next steps.
For the report to be emailed to you, we do need your email address. Don’t worry we won’t spam you – you’ll get a follow up from one of our consultants asking if you’d like to discuss your results with us. If you don’t want to hear from us again, just let us know – no problem at all.
Ready to take the Assessment?
Download a sample report here
Read More on Thought Leadership
February 06, 2023
What Can You Really Automate in Your Source to Pay ProcessRead more
May 27, 2022
Procure to Pay KPIs (with benchmarks)Read more
May 26, 2022