Challenges in Procurement – Video Interview with Kevin Collon
- Posted by: David Watters
- Category: Videos and Webinars
This month we sat down with International Procurement Consultant Kevin Collon to discuss some of the most pressing challenges in corporate procurement and what organisations can do about it. In this interview Kevin covers the following topics:
- Where is corporate procurement at right now?
- What organisations are excelling at corporate procurement?
- What is he most concerned about in corporate procurement?
- What are the practical things that organisations can do about corporate procurement risk management today?
- What is holding the practice of corporate procurement back?
- What keeps you excited about corporate procurement today?
You can view the full video by signing up through the form below, don’t worry we won’t spam you. We’ll send you a link to the interview so you can watch it whenever you want and come back to it if you need.
Kevin Collon has been a senior consultant since 2015. Based in Sydney Australia, supporting strategic business accounts nationally and internationally. Over 20 years of experience in leadership, global procurement and enterprise business strategy, supply chain transformation, consulting and business innovation.
Valta Technology Group offers Procure To Pay and integration solutions as a service. Reach out to us, to discuss suitability of our solutions for your organisation.
Interested in reading more about Challenges in Corporate Procurement? Check out our Insights page for more articles, tools, videos and insights.