Onboarding new suppliers – What should companies be assessing?
- Posted by: David Watters
- Category: Videos and Webinars
We sat down with international procurement consultant Kevin Collon (MCIPS) to discuss some of the most pressing challenges in corporate procurement and what organisations can do about it. In this video, Kevin shares what companies should be assessing when onboarding new suppliers.
This video is an extract from a longer interview with Kevin where we discuss some of the most pressing challenges in corporate procurement and what organisations can do about it. In the full interview Kevin covers the following topics:
- Where is corporate procurement at right now?
- What organisations are excelling at corporate procurement?
- What is he most concerned about in corporate procurement?
- How can organisations achieve greater supply chain visibility?
- What should companies be assessing when onboarding new suppliers?
- What are the practical things that organisations can do about corporate procurement risk management today?
- What is holding the practice of corporate procurement back?
- What keeps you excited about corporate procurement today?
You can view the full video by signing up through the link below, don’t worry we won’t spam you. We’ll send you a link to the interview so you can watch it whenever you want and come back to it if you need.